Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Features

I just want to point out a few features I just added to the blog. On the righthand side of the screen, you can find links to a few other websites which will give you more information on CJD and prion diseases. Also on the righthand side, I have added a feature which will allow you to become a follower of the blog.

I created a facebook group for prion disease advocacy. A lot of the information on the two sites will most likely be similar, but I wanted to have several avenues for people to find out about this and remain updated. If you are also on facebook, please join the group and let other people who are interested know about it as well. I would like to reach as many people in the community as possible. If no one knows about it, they can't help!

No comments:

Post a Comment